About this space
Melrose Hill is a neighborhood that is full of young eclectic people. Our beautiful lofty space of about 1600 square feet is in the heart of the neighborhood within 5min from Silver Lake and 10min from DTLA. Getting here is really easy with close connections to the 101 and plenty of street parking in the neighborhood. There are many food options including Garage Pizza, Sqirl, Cafecito Organico Silver Lake and Pine and Crane.
Our all white gallery has 15' ceilings, polished concrete floors, track lighting, a storefront plate glass lobby and additional space toward the back.
The space features:
• About 1600 SF
• Store front with wide 36" oversized door
• Wheelchair accessible
• Direct access to sidewalk/street
• Lots of light in the front area
• Two spaces, plus office or storage room
• Perfect for workshops, presentations, meetings, listening sessions, performances, photoshoots, film shoots
• 2 Bathrooms = 1 ADA Restroom / 1 Restroom
Come and have your event!